Please ask your doctor to explain to us how we got it wrong. We’d love to be shown we are wrong. But none of the health authorities want to talk to us for some reason. Not even for $1M.
Here is a collection of evidence that highlights the glaring errors in our pandemic response.
It is very important to educate doctors because most people rely on their doctors for advice. You can help by bringing this document to your doctor’s attention. Ask her if she will help to correct this “misinformation” by meeting with us in a recorded video. We will be happy to compensate her generously for her time. So far, nobody wants to talk to us on the record.
Since nobody inside the CDC, NIH, or FDA will talk to me or any members of my team of experts, I have tried to discuss the evidence summarized in this document with the members of the outside committee members of the CDC and FDA. I offered them $1M to take a meeting. They all refused. I have no idea why. They won’t tell me. I didn’t even get a counter offer. It’s so hard to give away a million dollars nowadays.
I’m extending my $1M offer to members of the VRBPAC and ACIP committees until the end of January 2022
In the hope of resolving these issues, I’m extending my offer until the end of January 2022. $1M to have a recorded discussion with the committee members on each item in this article. Why not clear the air so that the American people can decide for themselves who is telling the truth?
Those who refuse to consider this evidence put the entire future of medicine and health care in jeopardy, including their own careers.
Why would a committee member refuse $1M just to have a discussion on the science? As far as I know, you’d only refuse if you had something big that you wanted to hide, e.g., that you are incompetent to make decisions about the safety of these vaccines.
The most convincing evidence: seeing family or friends disabled or dead after vaccination
For many people, the most convincing argument is not the scientific data presented here, but seeing what happened to a formerly perfectly healthy friend or family member (or famous public figure) after they took the vaccine.
In my case, I lost confidence in the COVID vaccines when a friend told me that three of her relatives died shortly after being vaccinated (and they were all perfectly healthy before the shot). A week later, another friend had a heart attack 2 minutes after getting the vaccine and his wife developed Parkinson’s symptoms after she got her vaccine.
Today, my wife just told me that one of her friends recently got boosted and now her four kids don’t have a mother anymore. It’s tragic, but for most people, it takes many events like this before people wake up and realize they’ve been lied to.
In most cases, the victims remain silent because they don’t want to be ostracized or receive death threats. So you rarely hear of the incidents. Also, the press will never cover the reactions because the media cannot prove the vaccine was the cause of the event.
People will eventually start to make the link between vaccination and the sudden, unexpected onset of neurological, cardiovascular, or immunological symptoms such as:
1. death (including death in your sleep)
4. pulmonary embolism
6. Bell’s Palsy
8. peripheral neuropathy
9. severe and persistent muscle spasms
10. menstrual issues (high flow, low flow, start, stop, timing)
11. Re-emergence of latent disease (cancers, shingles, etc.)
12. Worsening diabetes
13. and hundreds more serious adverse events that are obvious in VAERS but where the CDC is staying silent
Tragically, when all these events happen, the news reports never mention that the person was recently vaccinated. Many never realize it was due to the vaccine because the vaccine is supposed to be completely safe.
For example, Celine Dion’s career ended shortly after she got vaccinated. Did anyone ever notice that the singer never announced the cause of her sudden uncontrolled muscle spasms? Did her agent ever tell the public why the vaccine was ruled out as a possible cause? Nope.
Uncontrolled muscle spasms post-vaccination is a very common side effect of the vaccine, especially in women. Is it possible that her injury was just bad luck? Of course, but statistically, it is far more likely that her injury was caused by the COVID vaccines. If she isn’t being treated by a specialist in vaccine injury, she may never return to the stage.
As these “unexpected” events happen more and more to your friends and famous people right after taking the vaccine, it will start to wake people up.
For example, President Biden developed peripheral neuropathy after his booster. His physicians ruled out every other possible cause.
Governor Newsom developed Guillain-Barré within days after his booster. Because I had so many credible sources for this hypothesis (including several doctors), I was willing to risk $5M to prove I was right. I offered Gavin Newsom $5M to prove to the world he was not vaccine injured by just giving me a list of the doctors who treated him post-vaccination and he refused. If he didn’t see any doctors after the vaccine, I would have paid $5M for a blank piece of paper. Newsom had nothing to lose if he wasn’t vaccine injured. It’s pretty obvious to everyone that he was vaccine injured… you don’t just miss the biggest climate conference of your career for no good reason.
Although Gavin didn’t take my bet, I’m willing to bet anyone else in the world $5M that Gavin got GBS right after his booster. Does anyone want to take my bet? So you have the governor of California who is vaccine injured and nobody is talking. This is so typical. What’s worse is he wants to mandate that all kids in California get the same vaccine that injured him (and he will not vaccinate his own kids). That’s really evil in my opinion.
AFAIK, there is no solid evidence of:
1. Asymptomatic spread
2. Spread of the virus when both parties are outdoors
This is important because testing asymptomatic people is ludicrous. And having mandates that don’t exclude recovered patients is also ludicrous.
Nurses I’ve talked to say you can basically treat based on symptoms; tests aren’t needed at all.
Lipid nanoparticle toxicity
The lipid nanoparticles (these particles deliver the mRNA into your cells) alone have killed mice in studies. “We found that ~80% of mice treated with 10 μg of LNP died in less than 24 hours.” The vaccine manufacturers have no interest in testing this further as they have no liability for any deaths.
As of Jan 16, 2022, the CDC says the spike protein that is produced by the COVID vaccines is “harmless.” The scientific literature clearly shows that they are lying to the American public. What is their proof it is harmless? How do they respond to the papers cited below? If we can’t trust them on something this basic, how can we trust anything they tell us?
These papers in peer-reviewed medical literature show very clearly that the spike protein isn’t harmless. How does the CDC explain the discrepancy?
If the CDC is correct and the vaccine is safe, how do they explain over 20,000 deaths reported in VAERS worldwide in a year? That is unprecedented. It is more deaths in one year than for all 70 vaccines combined over the past 30 years since VAERS was created.
The CDC is supposed to investigate each one of these deaths to determine whether or not it could be caused by the vaccine. Why are they not making these investigations public?!? This should be troubling to every American. Not a single death investigation has been made public. 0 for 20,000. That’s stunning. And the mainstream media, they aren’t asking any questions about this. How can there not be a single news story or op-ed about this?
As far as anyone knows, the CDC has not done an autopsy on any patient who died after vaccination. Not a single one. Why not?
How did Pfizer know that none of the deaths in the vaccine group were caused by the vaccine? Why can’t we see the in-depth analysis of those deaths? Why is it important that that analysis be kept private? We don’t know because they won’t tell us.
One of the world’s top pathologists, Dr. Peter Schirmacher, one of the world’s most respected pathologists, found that 30% to 40% of the deaths after vaccination were due to the vaccine. That is a bare minimum. It could be 100%. His results were independently confirmed by other German researchers who showed numbers as high as 93% of the deaths within 6 months after vaccination were caused by the vaccine itself (here and here).
Overall, the safety evidence is very troubling. All of these references show that the vaccines are unsafe.
1. Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age. Since it is the healthy patients who opt for the vaccine, it can’t be explained by healthy-patient bias. This is a stunning observation, but taken alone, like most evidence, it is not definitive.
2. It’s not just England that people under 60 are dying at double the rate. It’s happening in the US too. The CEO of a big insurance company admitted to a 40% increase in deaths in ages 18-64 after the vaccines rolled out. That cannot happen by chance. Something is killing these people. If it isn’t the vaccine, then what is? It isn’t COVID. They’ve ruled that out. The insurance company didn’t track vaccination status. So let’s say it is the vaccinated dying at double the rate of the unvaccinated. Then if around half the people are vaccinated, that can explain the result they got; it is consistent with the stats in England.
3. Using 12 independent methods (only one of them using VAERS), we can estimate that over 150,000 Americans have died from the vaccine in 2021
4. The number of significant vaccine adverse events are thousands more than the CDC will admit. These are types of events, not rates. In other words the CDC says there are only a few serious events like myocarditis. But VAERS says there are thousands of different types of adverse events that are elevated by these vaccines.
5. Myocarditis rates may be as common as 1 in 100 teenage boys, which is more than 100X higher than the CDC claims for the vaccine (1 in 13,000). One of us is lying. My rate can be derived from the VAERS data and also confirmed at a school near where I live.
6. Pfizer’s own study shows 24% more people died in the vaccine group than the placebo group. The abstract of the paper didn’t mention this; it was focused on the lower infection rate for vaccinated patients.
7. VAERS risk-benefit analysis shows that the vaccines cannot be justified for any age range: they kill more people than they save for all age rates.
8. For young children, the risk benefit is off the charts. For ages 5 to 11, we’ll kill 117 kids for every child we might save
10. There is evidence that the vaccines have increased the incidence of prion diseases.
11. We don’t know what the long-term effects are. See for example, MIT Scientist: Covid Vaccines May Cause Diseases in ’10 to 15 years’ (Exclusive Video)
12. Thailand experienced a 33% drop in the number of births in 2021 compared to 2020. This is interesting because you’d expect that lockdowns would have increased the number of births, not decreased them. England stopped tracking the same statistic in August 2021 for unknown reasons… maybe they thought it was too boring?
Vaccine safety: the new normal
After the vaccines rolled out, odd events started happening on a regular basis that never happened before. How do they explain “the new normal”?
1. Over 10,000 “black swan” events post vaccine documented in a separate tweet. If the vaccine is so safe, how do all these “black swans” appear right after the vaccine?
2. 60X increase in intracranial infections. These are deadly if not caught early.
6. 8-year-olds suffering from myocarditis. Unfortunately, Twitter removed Nurse Sarah’s account so you cannot see this tweet anymore. Here’s a screenshot of her pinned tweet before her account was removed. She’s been a nurse for 14 years and never saw this before in her career. This is the type of information Twitter doesn’t want you to know because it’s impossible for anyone to explain, so it has to be censored, which Twitter did:
VAERS shows cardiac arrest is elevated by 93X normal after taking the vaccines, and myocarditis is 131X more likely after taking the vaccine. So deaths from these causes happening shortly after vaccination are much more likely to have happened due to the vaccine than from natural causes.
Vaccine safety: brain hemorrhages
Let’s deep dive into one category of unusual events. How does the CDC explain all the reports of brain hemorrhages in young people with no head trauma? All of these cases have one thing in common: they happened shortly after the child took the jab. If these kids didn’t die from the vaccine, then what is the more likely cause?
2. Grieving mother in Trinidad grieves over her son who got jabbed and within hours he’s dead. “He was bleeding… he was bleeding in his brain.” Trinidad officials ignore her and encourage everyone to get vaccinated.
3. The CDC did an in-depth investigation of the deaths of 12-17 year olds after the vaccine. Two of the 14 kids died from intracranial hemorrhages. This is extremely unusual since kids this age rarely die from intracranial hemorrhages. There are zero records in the entire 30 year history of VAERS of a kid in this age range dying of intracranial hemorrhage. Zero! Yet shortly after giving these vaccines to kids, we have two deaths from this cause. How do they explain that? Bad luck? Is it also bad luck that two kids died from pulmonary embolisms (PE) right after they started giving the vaccines to this age group? In the 30 year history of VAERS, only two kids died from PE. Also, statistics would have predicted only two natural deaths for the period analyzed for that age range. There were 14 deaths. This didn’t raise any alarm bells and they didn’t even mention it. They never addressed the cause of the excess deaths. They simply reported that kids died and changed the topic with no mention of the fact that the causes of death were highly unusual. Details of the shoddy analysis of the CDC is here. Please read it. When we kill our children and completely fail to investigate the cause of their deaths, we have a society that is morally bankrupt.
4. The VAERS database clearly shows that intracranial hemorrhages are up by over 79X from baseline rates and up an incredible 954X baseline for pulmonary embolism. Yet the CDC doesn’t recognize either of these as risk factors for the vaccines. Multiple kids have died from these and the CDC can’t see a pattern. How do they explain the deaths?
Vaccine safety: Deaths have been determined to be caused by the vaccine yet the CDC claims to be still “studying” these cases
All of these deaths were determined by autopsy to be caused by the vaccine. The CDC obviously doesn’t agree, but won’t reveal the cause of death in any of these cases.
2. The son of Ernest Ramirez was confirmed by Peter McCullough to have been caused by the vaccine. The CDC is silent. Ernest can’t get them to respond. Instead, FEMA is offering him money to change the cause of death from the vaccine to COVID. This is unethical, but that is how the government operates.
3. Exclusive: Autopsy Confirms 26-Year-Old’s Death From Myocarditis Directly Caused by Pfizer COVID Vaccine. The CDC is silent once again.
There are many more of course. This is just a few of the most high profile cases in which it was clearly determined that the vaccine caused the death and the CDC looked the other way when asked to confirm the death. They always claim to be “studying” these cases, but never produce any evidence of this.
Vaccine safety: Excess deaths in VAERS
There were over 20,000 deaths reported in VAERS worldwide in the first year. Virtually all those were “excess deaths” which means they were in excess to the expected number of deaths that would normally be reported to the VAERS system due to background death rates.
If the vaccine didn’t cause all these deaths, then what intervention did?
These studies all show that the more you vaccinate, the worse the outcomes. Overall, the nations who vaccinate the most have the highest infection and death rates. That’s the opposite of what was promised. And the funny thing is that nobody can show an error in any of these studies. Do you think they are all wrong? Can you find the error in all of them?
4. The Denmark study (shows that against Omicron, we need to vaccinate people every 60 days or so and after that the vaccine efficacy goes negative)
Pfizer’s own study showed that for 220M fully vaccinated people, we save at most 10,000 lives. Thus, we kill at least 15 people (all-cause mortality) for every person we save, which makes the vaccines nonsensical. See the previous section.
Here’s the kicker. The Denmark study was confirmed in an Israeli trial which concluded that a 4th dose is not enough. So basically they think that if you double vax and then triple boost someone that will do it. Five doses. That is unbelievable. There is no precedent for that. The Denmark study basically showed that the more you vaccinate, the easier it is for the virus to infect you. It’s crystal clear. They can give you infinite doses and it will not matter. Things will get worse and worse on each dose and the officials will still think that the solution is more doses. They’ll never figure out that early treatment is the better path. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. This is actually worse than that: they are doing the same thing over and over again, each time getting a reduced result, and hoping it will just magically go the other way. Why are they doing these mass experiments on people? How is that ethical?
The CDC knows damn well that randomized trials are much more reliable than non-randomized trials. So when the randomized trials for cloth and surgical masks showed that they didn’t work, the CDC simply ignored those trials and focused on confounded studies that supported their belief system. This is deceptive and unethical and not a single member of the mainstream medical community has called them out on this.
1. Cloth and surgical masks appear to be completely useless against COVID according to all the randomized trials done with COVID (Denmark and Bangladesh). None of the trials found a statistically significant effect.
Note that the Denmark study was re-written so the journal would publish it. This is called making the science fit the narrative and is unethical. The Bangladesh study concluded masks work, but Yale and Stanford professors were caught with their pants down when UC Berkeley Professor Ben Recht showed their conclusions were wrong and that masks did nothing. We got the data ourselves and did an independent analysis and found that Recht was spot on. When I pointed out the error to the author of the article in Nature in an email on December 11, she ignored me. Science doesn’t matter. If your study supports the narrative it gets published and covered by the mainstream press. That’s the way it works today.
At a minimum, since the high quality science clearly shows that cloth and surgical masks were useless for COVID, why weren’t people alerted to the fact that these interventions were false “security blankets” that never provided any actual protection?
2. N95 masks, if they are properly fitted, should provide better protection than cloth and surgical masks, but there are no “real-world” randomized studies to show this makes any measurable difference for COVID, so it’s just a hypothesis. Indeed, extensive scientific literature establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness. Furthermore, N95 masks are very hard to wear for long periods.
3. The only mask that has the potential to significantly reduce your risk of COVID infection are P100 respirators. They are far superior than any of the options previously recommended by the CDC. They are roughly 150X more effective than a perfectly fitted N95 mask. This was well known, yet it wasn’t until nearly two years into the pandemic that the CDC finally mentioned P100 respirators in their masking guidance starting on September 10, 2021. Why didn’t the CDC wait so long before notifying the public to this more effective option earlier?
Why haven’t we seen a single CDC official wearing a mask that actually provides adequate protection against COVID? Instead we see them wearing protection that quality scientific studies have proven makes absolutely no difference. They have jeopardized lives by promoting interventions that are nonsensical and not supported by randomized trials. What’s worse is they led people to believe the interventions worked. You can’t have it both ways. You cannot ignore 32 randomized trials that show that ivermectin works and still not recommended while at the same time you have zero randomized trials for cloth and surgical masks that show they work and mandate the wearing of such masks. How do you explain that?
This is Rochelle Walensky, head of the CDC, wearing a mask that is proven in multiple randomized trials to have no effect whatsoever to stop COVID. Why would any sane person do that?
Finally, school boards are the worst offenders. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki applauded the county where her kids go to school for imposing a mask mandate. Guess how many kids at her school are wearing P100 respirators that actually reduce the chance of getting COVID? That’s right: zero. It is so comical. You can’t make this stuff up.
Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin got it right. He basically forbids schools to mandate masks. If kids want to wear masks that basically do nothing other than put their health at risk, they are free to do so.
If we exclude mask efficacy studies w.r.t. filtering out viruses (covered in the previous section), I have yet to find a single study showing that wearing masks improves health outcomes. This should be much of a surprise. If this were the case, we’d have all been walking around with masks decades ago.
2. More downsides of mask wearing (see the section “There are downsides of mask wearing”)
3. We still don’t know the cause of the huge uptick in intracranial infections but the doctors I talked to say it is a perfect storm of cloth/surgical masks, the vaccine, and testing swabs.
Mandates (vaccine and masks)
1. It makes no sense to mandate a vaccine that kills more people than it saves.
2. If the vaccine works, you don’t need the mandate. If the vaccines don’t work, you don’t need a mandate.
3. If the masks work, you don’t need a mandate. If masks don’t work, you don’t need a mandate.
4. Mandating masks is nonsensical because all the randomized trials show they do nothing and there are 32 studies showing they are harmful.
1. There is no evidence that lockdowns have been effective that I’m aware of. Read this.
Early treatment protocols
If our pandemic response was just to let people know about early treatment protocols and encourage people who are symptomatic to get treatment, we would have minimized hospitalization and death and not needed to engage in any other intervention (vaccines, masks, shutdowns, etc).
Over 7,000 people have been treated with the Fareed-Tyson early treatment protocol. If the treatment is started immediately after the first symptoms, nobody was hospitalized or died. The protocol was first available in March 2020. They tried to interest the NIH and mainstream media in the protocol, but the NIH ignored all their requests. Details in their book which will be available January 24, 2022.
Fluvoxamine alone can reduce your risk of death from COVID by 12X. It should be part of every treatment protocol. However, because it is a generic drug, the FDA won’t approve it even though it works better (and is safer) than the two drugs they did approve.
For a more complete list of early treatment protocols, see How to treat COVID, long-haul, and COVID vaccine side-effects.
The President of the United States has a list of people he wants censored. This is a first for America. Government-sponsored censorship. Wow.
Since censorship worked and nobody in Congress voiced opposition to Biden’s list, I wouldn’t be surprised if the next step is to put people such as myself in jail for spreading “misinformation that in the government’s view could harm people.”
On January 13, Biden again called for companies to censor misinformation. Who is the judge of what is misinformation? The social media companies of course!
What happens when truth is not suppressed? The most popular podcasts in history. Both the Robert Malone and Peter McCullough interviews have over 50 million and 40 million views, respectively, which are a new record. This is 50X more than CNN gets. It certainly appears that America is interested in hearing information from a trusted news source, so why is the government so intent on censoring this information? See this video starting at 9:00 (trust me on this).
Robert Malone and I were permanently banned from Twitter and LinkedIn, for example. However, for some odd reason which I cannot explain, my Twitter account was resurrected but Malone’s was not. Perhaps they want to let me Tweet so they can put me in jail later for spreading misinformation.
Fraud / Malfeasance
Here are just a few examples of fraud and/or malfeasance:
1. The drug companies have FULL liability protection. They cannot be sued if you die or are disabled. Why is the liability protection necessary if the vaccines are “safe and effective” as the CDC claims? I’m still baffled by this.
2. There is no stopping condition for the vaccine experiment. That is unheard of. We could kill 1M kids and they wouldn’t stop it. The mainstream press never asks this question (and they never will). I’ve asked members of Congress, but they refuse to answer.
3. The FDA originally asked a court to allow them to release the Pfizer documents over 75 years so we’ll all be dead before we can see what they are injecting us with. How is this in the public interest?
4. The damage from the vaccines is irreversible. Once your child is dead, you can’t bring them back. Once you damage your heart or brain, it cannot be repaired. The vaccines were never properly tested by the FDA in animals. We don’t even know the amount, distribution, and duration of the spike protein in primates. It was never measured. Basic measures of clotting and heart damage (d-dimer and troponin) post-vaccine still are not known, probably because they know it is really bad and don’t want anyone to know. It is inexcusable that they have not required the drug companies to measure and report this information.
5. I have tried incessantly to get a recorded video call with anyone from the FDA, CDC, and NIH to explain the evidence in this document. They claim I’m wrong and refuse to meet with me or any member of my team. Even more troubling is that when we offered to share all the adverse event analysis we did in VAERS, they wouldn’t even respond to our offer. They have no interest at all in seeing safety data that goes against the narrative of safe and effective.
6. The CDC told people that cloth and surgical masks work to protect them from COVID. They do no such thing. All of the randomized trials for these masks and COVID showed they had no statistically significant effect. That’s why the CDC never references these studies because they don’t support their narrative. The public is misled into believing they are protected when they aren’t. They could have recommended P100 masks at the outset, but they didn’t do that. They left people without protection, but thinking they had protection. That’s really bad.
7. The NIH, CDC, and FDA all unethically suppressed early treatment. They minimally funded these studies. When fluvoxamine was shown to work, they refused to issue and EUA and the NIH rated the drug neutral. They did similar things for vitamin D, ivermectin, HCQ, etc. All early treatments using inexpensive repurposed drugs that worked were suppressed. What are the chances that none of these drugs listed on that page work? It’s virtually zero.
8. The US government deliberately withheld monoclonal antibodies that some physicians believe could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives had they been aggressively made available and promoted.
9. Maddie de Garay was a participant in the Pfizer 12-15 year old clinical trial. She’s paralyzed likely for life and her paralysis was reported as “abdominal pain” by Pfizer. Had it been correctly reported, the drug wouldn’t have been approved. FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock promised to investigate why Maddie’s paralysis wasn’t reported correctly in the Pfizer clinical trial, but Maddie’s parents were never contacted by anyone from any agency looking to investigate the matter.
10. When you are vaccine injured, the NIH has no clue whatsoever for how to treat you to restore you to health. They know this. But they are not disclosing this to the public. The public still thinks the vaccines are perfectly safe.
11. When John Su, the CDC’s VAERS expert, reports numbers from VAERS, he never calculates the underreporting factor (URF). He deliberately misleads everyone by failing to note that the true event rates are close to 100X higher than he reports. Even worse is when the FDA is contacted by a former NY Times reporter who asks for the URF and the document showing the URF calculation, the reporter is stonewalled and never given a response. This is critical since the URF is required in order to do even the most basic risk-benefit analysis. It is astonishing that neither the VRBPAC nor ACIP committee members never asked for this. They are corrupt as well. There is no excuse for this. The mainstream press isn’t asking any questions on this as usual.
12. Pfizer claimed that all the deaths in the vaccine arm were not caused by the vaccine. Seriously? How is that possible? Did they do autopsies? I believe they lied. I’d like to see how they can have a 4X higher rate of death from cardiac arrest in the vaccine group and show conclusively that it wasn’t caused by the vaccine. Did they do a thorough autopsy? This is extremely important and was simply glossed over. People died and as far as we know, the FDA never asked any questions about how they died and how the vaccine could have been ruled out. We are simply told, “Trust us, our employees determined it wasn’t vaccine related.” This is outrageous. Has anyone else called for this other than members of our team of scientists? I think it is pretty damn important that this is not buried. By not producing this analysis and making it public, it erodes public trust in the entire system because these are supposed to be the most scrutinized trials in US history. Not showing the analysis of each death in the treatment group is unacceptable. We want to see how the autopsy results excluded the vaccine as being causal. Where is it? How come nobody in the mainstream medical community is asking about this?
13. The FDA never took a serious look at the Pfizer trial. How can there be 5 times as many dropouts in the treatment group vs. placebo? That is statistically impossible. 311 vs. 60. Those numbers should have been the same if the trial wasn’t gamed. The Pfizer whistleblower admitted that the trial wasn’t blinded; that’s how they can accomplish this:
14. The population of the Pfizer trial was supposed to be representative of the US population, but these people were much healthier… they died at 1/5 the rate they were expected to die. And when they did die, Pfizer didn’t really investigate the cause (as noted earlier).
15. The CDC says there are no safety signals from VAERS for the mRNA COVID vaccines other than myocarditis. The VAERS database is flashing RED for thousands of adverse events and the FDA and CDC are ignoring all of them including all of the reasons that the kids died in their 12-17 VAERS study which included cardiac arrest, intracranial hemorrhage, and pulmonary embolism.
16. The CDC claims nobody has died from the mRNA vaccines. They are lying. They know directly of many cases that have been brought to their attention, but they ignore them, saying they are “investigating” them. Dr. Peter Schirmacher, one of the world’s most respected pathologists, found that 30% to 40% of the deaths after vaccination were due to the vaccine. His results were independently confirmed by other German researchers who showed numbers as high as 93% (here and here).
17. Brook Jackson, who worked as a contractor on the Pfizer trial, was appalled by what she observed including the unblinding of personnel on what is supposed to be a double-blind trial. She contacted the FDA in confidence and was surprised that the very next day she was fired. How is that possible if the FDA didn’t leak info to Pfizer?
18. We still do not know the contents of each vaccine. It’s illegal for anyone to have it analyzed. If there is nothing to hide, why can’t we analyze what is in the vials?
100 things to fix for the next pandemic
I made a list of 100 things that should be fixed before the next pandemic. I’ll be publishing it soon on my Substack and then will link to it here.
If they can fix a couple of things on the list before the next time, I’ll be impressed.
A rational pandemic response
None of the interventions that have been recommended by the CDC to date (January 16, 2022) have been necessary. None. Zero. We could have completely ended the pandemic in March 2020 had the CDC adopted one of the existing early treatment protocols, such as the Fareed-Tyson protocol.
For more information, see How I would handle the pandemic.
Data supporting their narrative falls short… way short
One of the key papers they use to support the official false narrative is the Barda paper which appeared in NEJM documenting a study done in Israel. It showed that the risks from the vaccine were minor compared to the risks from the virus. This is a fundamental to justifying the vaccines and is often cited by external committee members.
There is just one tiny problem with that paper: it’s deeply flawed. It doesn’t match reality at all.
There are several obvious problems with their analysis:
1. It’s an unfair comparison since everyone has to take the vaccine, but not everyone will get COVID. The paper compares absolute rates (i.e., assumes everyone gets COVID).
2. The analysis of adverse events is nonsensical. In Figure 3, it shows that the vaccine strongly reduces the risk of pulmonary embolism and intracranial hemorrhage, for example. That’s impossible. There is no plausible mechanism of action for that; the mechanism of action would predict just the opposite.
3. The VAERS data is also quite clear that those events are strongly increased by the vaccine, not reduced. Pulmonary embolism, for example, is elevated by 954X over normal for example. The paper claims it is less likely to happen. They can’t both be right.
4. The paper claims the rate of myocarditis is lower for the vaccine than COVID yet you cannot find a cardiologist in the country who has observed that; it’s just the opposite. They can’t both be right.
Another paper they use to show how safe the vaccines is a CDC analysis that after you get vaccinated, your all-cause mortality drops by 72% if you are age 18-44. This is pure fiction as it is contradicted by real-life data which was very strongly in the opposite direction. I wrote an analysis of the CDC paper showing how absurd this paper was.
They also claim this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, but private internal hospital correspondence indicates otherwise, as do surveys of healthcare providers. They are also finally admitting that far more people are hospitalized with COVID, rather than from CVOID.
In summary, their narrative is falling apart as shown in this special episode of “We lie to you news.”
What happens next
Some doctors in the UK are starting to advise patients that the vaccines will be “completely stopped” (start listening at 50 seconds into it).
A quote from Dr Aseem Malhotra, Cardiologist, UK, tweeted: @DrAseemMalhotra · Jan 17, 2022
“My biggest fear now is that it’s going to get violent. When the truth comes out we must do all we can to stop that & show compassion to those who got it very VERY wrong.This is not individual failure but that of a corrupted system that needs to be dismantled & rebuilt TOGETHER!”
Do you have a good doctor?
Here’s a simple test. If you have a good doctor, they’ll tell you:
1. the vaccines are unsafe
2. cloth and surgical masks are useless to stop infection
3. ivermectin and fluvoxamine work
You can make a difference.
Ask your doctor, school board, city council, and your members of Congress to address the issues raised in this document and to explain why this evidence is wrong.
Please share with us all what they say in the comments below.
© 2022 Steve Kirsch Unsubscribe